* There have been 2 Applications for this position
* This job opening has been viewed 14856 times
« Return to list
About this job
DJ assistant/helper and crowd entertainer wanted for DJ Northland™ Club MYX™ shows & broadcast at a local ice rink. Full training will be provided and there will be an opportunity to DJ and MC once the candidate has completed training.
This job is mainly on the weekends. Shows currently run every Friday & Saturday from 8pm - 10pm. The hours involved are normally 7:30 till 10:30pm.
This is part time work, would suit someone who has passion for music and would like to enhance his knowledge in the music industry. Excellent position for someone who wants to do this as a hobby starting his career in the DJ or crowd-entertainment business.
You will be paid $7.85 to $9.00 per hour to start depending on your experience and skills. If you have a passion for a wide variety of music, interacting with kids, teenager and adults of all ages, entertaining crowds, have a sense of humor and don't mind the cold; then this is an ideal opportunity for you in the music business. Energetic & Friendly is a must!
If you think this is you, then please apply here along with a cover letter highlighting any previous experience you may have and include your contact details.
This is a web-broadcast live performance broadcasting from our local ice rink in Evendale, OH. We play all styles of music based on requests. This is generally a very laid back and easy opportunity with the biggest concerns being that no one walks on the cables with ice skates and we make sure the patrons are having a great time.
- Mobile DJ & Sound System Setup
- Verifying songs are famiy safe or there is a clean version available.
- Previewing / adding songs to the radio format playlist
- Interacting with patrons with a smile and friendly interactions, including children
- Monitoring the DJ area when the DJ is focused on live production or handling other tasks
- Monitoring & Operating lighting equipment & fog machines. Knowledge of humidity and amount of fog required to produce the proper and safe levels of artificial fog.
- Ability to work with a computer-based DJ interface and mixer boards.
DJ , PRODUCER , MC , ENTERTAINER , FAMILY